Major Rodney Ho
Title: President-elect SAFPA
Maj Ho is currently stationed at JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, TX serving as the Chief, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health. In his off time he enjoys hanging out with friends, watching movies, and grilling steaks!
• 2010 MPAS University of Nebraska “IPAP”
• 2013 Ph.D. in Health Sciences, Trident University International, Cypress, CA
• 2016 MPH, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL.
• May 2010-April 2012 Staff PA, Family Health Clinic, Flight Medicine Clinic, Student Health Clinic, Sheppard AFB, TX
• Apr 2012-April 2015 Element OIC; Medical Standards, Flight Medicine Clinic, Kadena AB, Okinawa, Japan
• Apr 2015-present Research PA; Chief, Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health; 711 HPW/Det 5, JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, TX
• 2012 PACAF Biomedical Sciences Clinician Cat I CGO of The Year
• Air Force Commendation Medal with 1 OLC
• Air Force Achievement Medal with 2 OLCs